20th May 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become Custom Officer and Income Tax officer?

hi i am shubham sharma. i am pursuing bcom programe frm DU. Can u plz tell me what iz the procedure to become custom officer, income tax officer as well.....

28th May 2014, 09:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to become Custom Officer and Income Tax officer?

You want to know about to how to become a income tax officer. For income tax officers you have to do preparation on the basis of English and logic like analogy, computer knowledge so that you have to for you to appear the entrance examination so you have to be prepared well on the basis of the following.

So the IT officer entrance test was taken by the SSC department it is called as Staff Selection Commission department so you can appear for that SSC exam to get qualify for the Income Tax department officer.

So there is an eligibility criterion for the qualification process and the age limitation is up to 18 to 27 years of age as per the guidelines of SSC department for the candidates for the IT department officer. So for the study criteria it requires the B.Com. Stream as in the bachelor degree study and that is for the commerce students.

For the physical qualification your height must been a 157.5 cm of height. 1600 meter in 20 minute as in walking and for the cycling it’s required 8 Kim in 30 minutes. So there are the eligibility for being the the Income Tax department custom officer. So as you cleared with my given details so best of luck.
27th December 2016, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that How can be custom officer and i m Graduate in commerce then what procedure are their? How can i apply ? What Qualification is needed? WhIch exam are their for custom?
17th June 2017, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

If I have studied commerce without taking maths, am I eligible to become an income tax officer??
15th March 2021, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing Msc Mathematics. I want to become a custom officer what to do to join in custom department? please reply to my mail id [email protected]

Thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?