11th May 2012, 10:29 PM
Facebook.com/shivam91

How should I become an engineering through IIT?

I want to be a engineer by the iit the indian institutd of technology...

29th May 2012, 04:06 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How should I become an engineering through IIT?

Hi

IIT is the short form of the Indian Institute of Technology which is the best technical institutions chain in India.
Since it is the best, therefore the rush to get admission in them also is HUGE and so proportionally the competition is also very very tough.

There are some Basic Eligibility Criteria to be met before any candidate can apply for the IIT JEE Entrance Exam. They are as follows :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in Science stream having compulsorily studied the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with over 60% aggregate in it.

2. You are granted only 2 consecutive attempts to it so you have to hit the spot in these two attempts only.

3. There should not be any backs or pending compartment papers during admissions.

Now the syllabus would be the same which you have studied in your 11th and 12th Science.

You can join some coaching centres namely Bansal Tutorials, Resonance, FIIT JEE, Narayana, Brilliant Tutorials, Vidya Mandir Classes.

Once you clear the entrance exam, then you would be called for the counselling to offer you the streams and branches in Engineering as to what you want to do.

The top branches are ECE, CSE, EEE, CE, ME, IT, etc.. so you can select the one in which you have most of the interest.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
29th May 2012, 04:51 PM
belidepriyanka

Unhappy Re: How should I become an engineering through IIT?

Hi...
IIT stands for indian institute of technology .in order to become an engineer through iit first you need to pass intermediate with good marks in subject slike physics,chemistry,maths as these are the basis for doing IIt..
so the main eligibility criteria to do iit is inter......
and you need to apply for entrance test of iit if you get good score in it you can get seat in agood college....
so all the best........
29th May 2012, 05:04 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: How should I become an engineering through IIT?

IIT is the short form of the Indian Institute of Technology which is the best technical institutions chain in India.
Since it is the best, therefore the rush to get admission in them also is HUGE and so proportionally the competition is also very very tough.

There are some Basic Eligibility Criteria to be met before any candidate can apply for the IIT JEE Entrance Exam. They are as follows :-

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in Science stream having compulsorily studied the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with over 60% aggregate in it.

2. You are granted only 2 consecutive attempts to it so you have to hit the spot in these two attempts only.

3. There should not be any backs or pending compartment papers during admissions.

Now the syllabus would be the same which you have studied in your 11th and 12th Science.

You can join some coaching centres namely Bansal Tutorials, Resonance, FIIT JEE, Narayana, Brilliant Tutorials, Vidya Mandir Classes.

Once you clear the entrance exam, then you would be called for the counselling to offer you the streams and branches in Engineering as to what you want to do.

The top branches are ECE, CSE, EEE, CE, ME, IT, etc.. so you can select the one in which you have most of the interest.

Hope this helps
29th May 2012, 05:46 PM
vikash1311994

Prepare for iit jee if you get rank then you can study there and become engineer there
27th March 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

what are the branches in iit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?