1st May 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

How should I become a teacher?

How do become a teacher....could u please tell me how can I beocme a teacher

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Teacher Training after completion of 12th standard? Whole Procedure to become a Teacher?
  2. Can I apply for primary teacher after completing B.A, MCA, NTT 2nd year teacher training
  3. To get a job in government school after M.A B.Ed which exams do I have to answer?
  4. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  5. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  6. Latest qualifications required and exams to pass to be a government Teacher?
  7. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  8. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  9. IPU forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the government affiliated distance D.Ed institutes in West Bengal
  11. List of Teacher Training programme institutes in Delhi? -- [New]
  12. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  13. Information about Arts teacher diploma?
  14. When will I get the exam result of teacher eligibility test of Language Teacher exam?
  15. What is the age limit for UP TET entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria for doing JBT? Procedure to become a Government Teacher?
  17. Best entrance coaching centre in Delhi for Arts Teacher(Drawing Teacher) in DSSSB or in KVS government schools?
  18. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
17th July 2013, 02:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I become a teacher?

First of all, you must decide on whether to become a primary teacher, high school teacher, or higher secondary school teacher. The qualification of TTC is enough to join as nursery school teacher. Degree + B.Ed are the required qualification for high school teacher. Apart from this qualification, you must qualify competitive exams like CTET. M.Sc with B.Ed and SET is mandatory to join as HSC teacher.
20th November 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Can Vocational courses also apply ttc please tell me sir
29th February 2020, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I complete intermediate vocational course
Ttc Eligible for the cours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?