25th January 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank PO or Government job with a arrear subject in Graduation course?

Sir/Mam,

I got year back in my graduation so can i eligible for bank and po or gorvent jobs?

26th January 2015, 01:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO or Government job with a arrear subject in Graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I got year back in my graduation so can i eligible for bank and po or gorvent jobs?
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for IBPS PO exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO exam.

Your age should not be less than 20 years and more than 30 years and relaxation in upper age as per government guidelines that is 3 years for OBCs and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

Examination pattern for IBPS CWE PO 2015:-

Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability - 50 questions for 50 marks each
English Language and General Awareness - 40 questions for 40 marks each
Computer Knowledge/ Awareness - 20 questions for 20 marks

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
26th January 2015, 12:44 PM
anair

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO or Government job with a arrear subject in Graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

A lot of students get arrears during their course. It does not matter as if you cleared all these arrears at the time of your Bank exam or other Government job exams. So clear those arrears quickly and once you have done that successfully go ahead and write the exam. Also start preparing for it right away. It is a very competitive exam for which hundreds of thousands of people apply every year out of which only a few thousands land the job.
15th April 2015, 12:56 PM
amanshrivastava98

According to the notification released by the IBPS, a candidate should have done graduation under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form any recognized university.

So, if you had backlogs and if you have cleared them successfully at the time of application and have no current backlogs then you are very much eligible for the application in the BANK or other Government exams.
30th October 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my UG- BE with 72 %, but I have 3 arrears in my PG- MBA and I am yet to complete them. Will this be a problem at the time of IBPS interview sir? Will I won%u2019t be selected because I have backlogs in PG even if I cleared my interview?
30th October 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my UG- BE with 72 %, but I have 3 arrears in my PG- MBA and I am yet to complete them. Will this be a problem at the time of IBPS interview sir? Will I won%u2019t be selected because I have backlogs in PG even if I cleared my interview?
12th June 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have a backlog in one subject in b.com , can I apply for govt jobs??? Will I get??
13th June 2016, 09:47 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

For Applying the Government jobs and Bank jobs you need to complete graduation. So, if you have graduation certificate in your hand then only you can eligible to apply for those jobs.
So, first complete your Arrears and get good percentage in graduation then you have lot of opportunities to apply.
15th June 2016, 11:35 AM
Expert king

The basic eligibility for Bank jobs and Government jobs is graduation.
So, if you complete your graduation then you can eligible for those jobs.
If you have arrears in your graduation then you can’t eligible for private jobs also, so, first clear all your arrears and apply for jobs.
8th August 2016, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir i had 6 arrear during my ug but now i cleared i scarref about interview .whether they point about that and reject me like that did they have rights to measure our mark in graduation and to select
10th September 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I have one arrear bt I will clear that before the certificate verification is that OK..?
16th June 2018, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I have my arrear in engineering. So what type of posts I can apply for bank exam?
30th November 2019, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Arrear students eligible for competitive exams or not
18th December 2019, 02:51 PM
Sreerag. K

You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for IBPS PO exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO exam.
2nd December 2020, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I am 2020 passed out i have backlogs in one paper in 7 sem arrear exam is not conducted because case is running on can I apply for this po sir/mam
31st January 2021, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have one arrear in BE. Am I eligible for bank or RRB exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?