21st April 2011, 02:30 PM
nikhil suri

Will I be able to give IES and PSU exam if I am from Instrumentation and Controlling?

Hi
i m a first year student of b.tech .
want to know that i will be able to give IES and psu exam as i m from instrumentation n controlling.
ya first i complete my course in same branch then i will choose any subject from core branch to give that exam.
please help me...............

22nd June 2011, 08:05 PM
madan55mahi

Default Re: Will I be able to give IES and PSU exam if I am from Instrumentation and Controlling?

hello dear,
now you are in first year of b.tech.i suggest you to first concentrate on your regular subjects. IES exam is nothing but what ever you studied in b.tech,so first mainly concentrate on your present studies. GATE preperation is very useful for IES.
all the best
26th August 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to give IES and PSU exam if I am from Instrumentation and Controlling?

sir i m a b.tech student of electronics & instrumention branch .what i seat in ies or psu exam
29th August 2011, 08:43 PM
dhruv007

i think i IES exam you are eligible for appear in this exam. because this exam provide only for students of electronics,mechanical, electrical& communication and in civil branches. as you are student of Instrumentation and Controlling. so in IES exam there is very less chances, but you still try in PSUs examination,
11th November 2011, 11:40 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hey

If you are in your first year right now, you should rather concentrate on your regular studies.

Let me assure you, that you are eligible to sit for the IES and PSU's with the instruments and controlling engineering.

So for now, you concentrate and work hard to keep your % aggregate and CGPA above 80%.

When you are in your final year, then only can you apply for all these exams.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?