24th January 2013, 02:52 PM
kavitha.s arun

How should I do CA via correspondence? I am a working woman

i am working woman shall i start ca via correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  2. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  3. How may I do correspondence course on Town and Country Planning? How may I get details for the same? I'm presently working as an Executive engineer in Meghalaya
  4. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  5. Is completing Ph.D through correspondence valuable? I've completed my M.Tech and currently working in an MNC
  6. Is PG in correspondence valuable enough?
  7. Best stream of MBA for ECE engineering with 2 years experience
  8. Required age limit for Bank Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do M.Com in Mysore University correspondence after completing B.Com
  10. Which is a better correspondence course after BCA?
  11. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  12. Procedure for D.Ed in correspondence? I am working as a computer teacher
  13. How to get admission in B.Ed through correspondence? I am working as a clerk in education department
  14. Can i join correspondence program in MCA after my M.Sc degree which i pursued few years back?
  15. PGDCA correspondence. -- [New]
  16. List of colleges offering LLB through correspondence? Provide details for the same
  17. How could I do Law through correspondence while working as a Legal and Admin Manager?
  18. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
9th August 2013, 03:29 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I do CA via correspondence? I am a working woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavitha.s arun View Post
i am working woman shall i start ca via correspondence?
hello mam

yes
you can start ca from correspondenc
, ca is a correspondence course

you have to get registered with icai for cpt , if you are a graduate and scored minimum 55 % in commerce graduation then you can directly join ipcc

or if you are from other background you need 60% in graduation.

institute will send you study material and you can prepare yourself or can get tutions for preparation

all the best
27th November 2018, 01:17 PM
Sadia77

Default Re: How should I do CA via correspondence? I am a working woman

The Chartered Accountancy course basically is a self -learn while you intern kind of thing.
Following are the ways you can pursue the CA course.
1.Through CPT route : Register for CPT , prepare and appear for your exams after your 12th board exam.
2.Direct Entry route: For any graduate directly apply(subject to min. marks in your graduation)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?