2nd January 2016, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

How can i prepare for IAS while doing my graduation course?

Hello guys, I am abhishek singh. Now i am studying in ba programme 1st year in kirorimal college, delhi university. My dream is IAS. I want to crack this exam in my 1st attempt in age of 21 years. So how can i prepare for that?

3rd January 2016, 12:25 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i prepare for IAS while doing my graduation course?

I am pleased with your determination and with this determination if you will work hard and smart then definitely qualify in examination at age of 21 years.

Since, you are in the 1st year of graduation you have left another two year before completion of graduation degree. So you can take benefit of it and if you will do the better preparation in these year through a proper strategy, then you will qualify in examination.

So, start preparation for examination as according to syllabus for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

3rd January 2016, 07:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should study quite hard enough that is the only way to success. You should probably make a proper time table fr your studies and should stick to it firmly as without determination nothing can be achieved in this world.

Make it your primary focus and just take it as your life goal and continue your studies with full fledge and I am sure you will get through it.

3rd January 2016, 10:28 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you will definitely make your dream true, if you will qualify in all three stages of Civil Services examination.

Civil Services examination is conducted by UPSC and it is necessary to qualify in examination to become I.A.S Officer.

But, as it is not an easy examination so you need to give your maximum time in preparation of examination as according to syllabus. So start your preparation from now then you will definitely qualify in examination in your first attempt ( after completing graduation ).

For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?