15th March 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

How do I concentrate on my boards preparations? How not to get distracted?

how do i go about my preparations? im very distracted so i need to know how to concentrate

16th March 2011, 12:49 PM
rakesh11135
Junior Member+

Default Re: How do I concentrate on my boards preparations? How not to get distracted?

For any exam or competition the thing which matter most is confidence so try to regain confidence by first solving a simple questions and then moving towards tougher one.
As far as concerned about your board preparations its better to solve previous years questions as they are selected one and more important than others.
3rd September 2011, 03:52 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How do I concentrate on my boards preparations? How not to get distracted?

you can do yoga so that you can increase you concentration levels..
you should practise reading continuously
doing exercise saves every mind from deviating.
7th September 2011, 12:08 AM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How do I concentrate on my boards preparations? How not to get distracted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do i go about my preparations? im very distracted so i need to know how to concentrate
Concentration in Exams

Well i must Tell you but this is a very important factor for you..
If you can't concentrate well in those precious duration, then the entire hardwork that you have put in and prepared for it, would just go Waste!!! So take every Precaution to avoid this..
You can read some Vivekananda books to get some Inspiration (Recommended only if you have ample amount of free time).He was a bundle of Enthusiasm and Immense Potential. I am Sure it shall Help you and Inspire you for sure..

Hopefully Had you Given me the means by which you are actually getting disturbed, May be i could Help You out Better. you see, the sources of your Distractions can be many, and one cannot simply guess what it is..

As for your Preparation period, you can Choose the Morning hours the Best time where the Grasping Power of the Mind is at the Max, Also Called the Brahmi-Mahurtam- 4:00 to 6:00 hrs...
You can also Refer to this Post and Hopefully it shall Prove Helpful to you!!! How can we increase out speed during the exam? Tips on improving the speed?

Regards,

Nik
3rd December 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i m 12 passed out n preparaing 4 exam dis year n as you said that their will be distraction n my live in nuclear family and please suggest me how to concentrate in my preparations and truely say i was ill whole year pls suugest me how to manage time so that i can crack jee main and get admissin to best govt or nit college????????plssss i m waiting 4 ur suggestion and if u dn't mind plz snd ur rply on my email: [email protected] plzzzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?