5th January 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

How should I get admission in IIT if I am a electrical engineering student?

hii im electrical enggi scored with good marks in gate 2012,so should i get admission in 2013 in iit?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. Summer internship for B.Tech Electrical from IIT K?
  4. Summer training program for Electrical & Electronics engineering in IIT Delhi?
  5. How to do Internship or project in IIT while in 3rd year Electrical Engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in DTU after scoring 107 marks in IIT mains and 88% in CBSE boards/
  7. Is it possible to take admission in IIT after diploma in electrical engineering
  8. How to get admission IIT after passing B.Tech 1st year in electrical?
  9. How to do Internship in BHEL Bangalore after studying electrical engineering in IIT(BHU) Varanasi
  10. Is a student with computer science in 12th eligible for IIT JEE, AIEEE or any other engineering degree? Minimum qualifications for engineering admission?
  11. List of research institutes in Hyderabad related to electronics? I am 3rd year electrical engineering student of IIT Indore
  12. How to apply for M.Tech seat in IIT through GATE(Electrical) after scoring 474?
  13. Summer internship for 1st year undergraduate (electrical engineering)?
  14. How to get admission in top colleges of India? I am a student of B.E in Electrical Engineering
  15. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  16. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission into Ph.D program in IIT Delhi after doing B.E in Instrumentation and Control and MS in Electrical Engineering from US?
  18. How to get admission in government engineering degree college? I am a student of 3rd year electrical department
24th February 2013, 11:09 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I get admission in IIT if I am a electrical engineering student?

hi
for getting into the IIT for m.tech, you need to get a rank in GATE. Here you haven’t mentioned your score in gate otherwise it would have been easier to tell you whether you’ll get an IIT or not, and if yes, then which IIT you would get.
The cut off and the marks for IIT varies accordingly every year, but in general if you have a rank under 1500 and marks above 52, you can expect a seat in the IITs.
Gud luck
24th February 2013, 11:15 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I get admission in IIT if I am a electrical engineering student?

hi
for getting into the IIT for m.tech, you need to get a rank in GATE. Here you haven’t mentioned your score in gate otherwise it would have been easier to tell you whether you’ll get an IIT or not, and if yes, then which IIT you would get.
The cut off and the marks for IIT varies accordingly every year, but in general if you have a rank under 1500 and marks above 52, you can expect a seat in the IITs.
Gud luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?