24th February 2013, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

How should I go for M.ed and NET after M.Com?

After Mcom..should I go for M.Ed and Net..
Or only for Net...
Which is better

15th March 2017, 11:45 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I go for M.ed and NET after M.Com?

M.Ed stands for Master in Education and it is two year duration course from a recognised university and minimum required qualification to pursue course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in education ( B.Ed ).

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and examination is conducted by UGC twice every year for recruitment as lecturer or for joining JRF.
The required qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed master degree with minimum 55%.

Through M.Ed qualification you will be eligible for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

So, you can appear for examination as according to your choice and as according to your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?