27th December 2011, 08:37 PM
yogiz

How should I improve my concentration power in studies?

sir

i am a student of 12 th class i'm good in studies but from last 3-4 moth my concentration power got reduce . tell something to reincrease it

28th December 2011, 01:29 AM
rishibha kurichh

Default Re: How should I improve my concentration power in studies?

you can try brain games like soduko,chess. or contentrate to a tip of pencil for few minutes, u can also try yoga.
28th December 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

METHODS OF CONCENTRATION....!!

1. You will need to find a place where you can be alone and undisturbed

2. You can sit crossed legged on the floor if you can or in a chair, as long as you%u2019re comfortable

3. You must sit with your spine erect so you won%u2019t have any problems later on

4. Take a few deep breaths to relax your body

5. In your mind go through each muscle group and relax them, to do this you simply think about each muscle group from your neck to your feet and just feel them getting relaxed and getting heavy and comfortable. %u201CMy chest is relaxing and getting heavy and calm%u201D is something you could use as an inner direction to your mind while you relax.

6. It is advisable to practise each exercise daily for more than one week....

THANK YOU
14th April 2012, 08:28 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Tips to improve concentration and attention:

1. Never tell yourself you cannot concentrate. Telling yourself that you cannot concentrate only makes it more difficult. By doing so, you program your mind to lack concentration and attention.

2. Whenever you need to focus your mind, tell yourself over and over again that you can concentrate. Tell yourself that you can develop this ability.

3. Remember that in order to improve your concentration you need to train it, like any other skill. If now you cannot fix your mind on one subject for more than a few seconds, in time, if you persevere, you will be able to fix the mind on anything for a longer time.

4. Make deals with your mind. If there is something that is distracting your attention, such as emotional problems or unresolved business problems, tell your mind that all these problems can wait for a little while, and that you will attend to them after you finish what you are doing. If this does not help you, then write down on a piece of paper what problems you have to think about or solve. This will, to some extent, temporarily remove the problems from your mind.

5. Do one thing at a time. Jumping from one thing to another will only teach your mind to be inattentive and lose attention quickly, besides that this kind of mental restlessness can be tiring in the long run.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?