13th September 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after graduation? I'm studying in 3rd year BSC (computer science) and interested in mathematics

I m studying bsc computer science in 3rd yr, what should i do after graduation i m intrested in mathematics
please reply me on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after studying Computer Science in B.Tech degree? -- [New]
  3. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  4. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  7. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  8. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  9. Which course should I select after studying BSc computer science? I am interested in computer science field
  10. How to do MS through GRE in US? I am studying 3rd year electronics and communication engineering
  11. What can I do after my graduation in computer science? I have scored 50% in graduation and 55% in HSC and 58% in SSC
  12. How can I do graduation in BSc directly for TYBSc? Is there any way to take admission?
  13. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  14. How to do MSc CS and MSc Physics after completing BSc 3rd year computer science?
  15. How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?
  16. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  17. Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)?
  18. How to become a Pilot after doing 3rd year BSc computer science? Is it possible to join Pilot course after my BSc'
31st July 2012, 01:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do after graduation? I'm studying in 3rd year BSC (computer science) and interested in mathematics

It is always worthwhile to do a post graduation after a course like B.Sc. MCA course is a good option after B.Sc Computer Science. As part of this, you need to attend entrance examination. Also 50% marks in B.Sc is essential for the same. You need to qualify this exam so as to get admission for the same. If you are interested, you can also opt for M.Sc Computer Science course and if you are interested in the management field MBA Systems would be a good option as well.
15th October 2012, 09:45 PM
abhishekroy.781991

Default Re: What should i do after graduation? I'm studying in 3rd year BSC (computer science) and interested in mathematics

Hey pal,
It's nice that you have a bachelor's degree. But B.Sc is not a professional degree. So for the time being if you want to do some part time job, you can do that. But taking the future into consideration, I'd insist you to complete your master's now. Either you do M.S. or M.Tech, that's upto you. But do make sure that you complete your master's. Once you're done with it, being a Computer Science student, you'll be having plenty of job opportunities.

Best wishes..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?