9th February 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

How should I join Architecture?

i am very much intrested to do architecture but many suggested not togo for it can you tell me what type of problems i may face

24th May 2013, 03:27 PM
EdImpart

Arrow Re: How should I join Architecture?

The Pros of an Architecture Career

Architecture is one of the most interesting careers on the planet. You get to play an active part in the design and development of buildings in your city, state, country or around the world.

As an architect no day will ever be exactly the same, you will always be active during your work day with working on new building plans, drawings, reviewing contractors estimates, going out to job sites to meet with construction crews and speaking with new clients about future projects.

Besides working on drawing new buildings; architects also play an active part in the design process and get to actually do something creative on projects that they are working on.

Architects also get the opportunity to work with creative people who love their jobs and are passionate about everything involved in the process of creating new buildings.

The Cons of an Architecture Career

One of the biggest cons of a career in architecture is that architects don’t get paid well for the investment of time and energy that they put into their careers.

Architects also face big challenges when the economy goes through recessions because when less money is being spent on the design and development of buildings the architect is the first person to go.

As in other fields, architects have to deal with the public on a daily basis and they deal with their fair share of negative comments from clients.

Even though there might be challenges as an architect what really matters is that you’re passionate about it because if you’re working in this field because you love it, the pros will always outweigh the cons every day.

27th October 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join Architecture?

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING THAT I HAVE TO DO AFTER 2 FOR B-ARCH??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?