18th May 2013, 04:49 PM
shwettal pawar

How should I join NDA after passing 12th?

After 12th I will joining the NDA Pl. Gaide me....please tell me how to join

2nd September 2013, 09:11 PM
EFDRTG

Default Re: How should I join NDA after passing 12th?

Check the eligibility criteria below:

NDA Eligibility Criteria:

The examination of the NDA (National defence academy) is conducted by union public service commission-upsc twice in a year to recruits the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy. The eligible candidates apply through online and offline application mode. The eligibility details of the UPSC NDA exam details given below…

1. Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Age: Only the Unmarried Male Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January,1995 and not later than 1st July ,1997 are eligible.

Sex: only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

3. Educational Qualifications:

(i)For Army wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy: A candidate must have passed 10+2 educational level with physics and mathematics subjects. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class under the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent can also apply.

4. Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit and medically according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination.

Note: A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply
3rd September 2013, 06:22 PM
nishi513

Default Re: How should I join NDA after passing 12th?

HI FRIEND
## NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year to recruit the candidates in ARMY,AIRFORCE and NAVY wings of National Defence Academy
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for ARMY WING is 12th pass under 10+2 pattern or equivalant examination conducted by state education board & for AIRFORCE,NAVY WINGS is 12th pass in 10+2 pattern with physics and mathematics subjects
## Unmarried male candidates only are eligible to apply for NDA exam
## Age limit to apply for NDA examination is 16.5-19 years and the candidate must be physically & medically fit as per Defence regulations
## For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in

** ALL THE BEST **
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?