13th December 2012, 11:41 PM
shihas0091

How should I join Pilot Course after completing 12th standard

after completed 12th standard, I wish to join a pilot course. So what could be the steps to take this course & also for joining in merit, have any entrance examinations to write?

11th March 2014, 01:20 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I join Pilot Course after completing 12th standard

You can try your luck with Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi or IGRUA. It works under the Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) through its Governing Council (GC). Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) located in Raebareli Uttar Pradesh, is an autonomous body under the control of the Ministry of Civil Aviation. Annually 150 students seek training in this institute. There are refresher courses for all Chief Flying Instructors /Pilot Instructor, Incharge of flying clubs and also for the candidates of Indian Airlines, BSF, Coast Guard candidates, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.
27th November 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i am studying bsc physics 2nd year in chennai future may i join the pilot courses is passible how to join the course
14th September 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in chemistry in 2017 I will complete it if pas can i go for pilot training in lndia
23rd December 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

My name is Danish yaqoob From Kashmir.
I want really to be the pilot in future. I have completed 12th class in 2015 but I does not know what I have to do so that I can become a pilot.For this purpose please call me in this no.9797822457
3rd April 2017, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm Gargi Gaitonde from Mumbai
I have completed my 12th by Science stream ...but confused what do now.... I ws suggested by some of my relatives to become a commercial pilot.... and even I would love to have such profession... But I don't know how to pursue it... I am nt at all aware of the entrance exams.. ..and wanted to know the height required for it....n also minimum marks for the entrance exam
7th June 2017, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi I 'm Sana Shaikh from Aurangabad. l have completed my 12th with pcb. It's my dream to become a pilot.... But I don't know how to pursue it and there is no one to guide me in my family.....
12th October 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the date of NDA entrance exam for pilot in 2018?
27th February 2018, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Where I have to join, course duration, and physical fitness and fee particulars may be explained
4th April 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

This is pallavi from anantapur and I am from middle class so what should I do .I can't pay that much amount to join this but my dream is to become a pilot so please say some options to complete this please reply me
10th April 2018, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am bibekjot from punjab i am pursuing 12th with non medical would you please tell me what is criteria for entrance exams to become a pilot and when it held
Please contact me -8146870347
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?