30th June 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

How to join as a Pilot after completing 12th?

i m trilok , completed 12class i want t join as poilet so please please help me by giving me suggestions so please

1st July 2013, 08:40 AM
Navendu Kumar Jha

Default Re: How to join as a Pilot after completing 12th?

Eligibility Required

i. You must complete your Class XII under the 10+2 system or its equivalent with a minimum of 50 per cent marks in Mathematics and Physics.

ii. You must be minimum 16 years of age to be eligible for a Private Pilot License and 17 for a Commercial Pilot License.

iii. Your vision in one eye must be perfect. In general medical terminology, it is called 6/6 eyesight. In the other eye, you could have an imperfection of 6/9, which must be correctable to 6/6.

iv. General physical fitness is mandatory. You must be free of any disease that can hamper normal function.

To join in as a Pilot right after completing +2 is a good option and the way of you doing it is by writing the entrance exam for it and the exam which you would need to write is the NDA Exam

To tell about this exam,this exam is being carried out by UPSC and is held every year as NDA I and NDA II and this exam is conducted for candidate to join in Defnece forces of India

The Defence forces of India would include such as:

>> Indian Army

>> Indian Navy

>> Indian Air Force

As you have asked on how to join in Indian Air force you need to satisfy the frmaed criteria's for the exam in order to be eligible for applying for the exam.

The institutes offering Pilot Courses

● American Flyers (India) Pvt. Ltd., 37 Virwani Industrial Estate, Western Express Highway, Goregaon, Mumbai-400063 (Maharashtra)

● Amritsar Aviation Club, P.O. Rajasansi, Amritsar Aerodrome, Amritsar (Punjab)

● Asiatic International Aviation Corp., “Asiaticair” # 108, Ambikapuri Extn, Airport Road, Indore-452005 (M.P.)

● Assam Flying Institute, Guwahati Airport, Guwahati-781007 (Assam)

● Bihar Flying Institute, Civil Aerodrome, Patna (Bihar)

● Bombay Flying Club, Juhu Aerodrome, Santacruz (West), Mumbai-400009 (Maharashtra)

● Carg Aviations Limited, Hangar No.3, Civil Aerodrome, Kanpur (U.P.)

● Delhi Flying Club Ltd., Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110003 ● Flying Club, Civil Aerodrome, Indore (M.P.)

● Government Aviation Training Institute, Civil Aerodrome, Bhubaneswar (Orissa)

● Govt. Flying Club, Aerodrome, Faizabad (U.P.)

● Gujarat flying Club, Civil Aerodrome, Hasni Road, Vadodara-390006 (Gujarat)

● Hissar Aviation Club, Textile Road, Sirsa Bypass, Hissar (Haryana)

● Karnal Aviation Club, Kunjpura Road, Karnal, Haryana

● Ludhiana Aviation Club, Civil Aerodrome, P.O. Sahnewal, Ludhiana (Punjab)

● M.P. Flying Club, Bhopal Civil Aerodrome, Bhopal (M.P.)

● Nagpur Flying Club, Sonegaon Aerodrome, Nagpur (Maharashtra)

● Northern India Flying School, Jalandhar Cantt- 144005, Punjab

● Patiala Aviation Club, Patiala-147001 Punjab

● Rajasthan State Flying School, Sanganer Airport, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

● Tata Nagar Aviation Private Limited, 2 North East Circuit House Area, Jamshedpur-831001 (Jharkhand)

3rd September 2013, 10:44 AM
nadeem2430

Default Re: How to join as a Pilot after completing 12th?

hi,
what is the procedure to become a pilot after completing 12th?

To join in as a Pilot right after completing +2 is a good option and the way of you doing it is by writing the entrance exam for it and the exam which you would need to write is the NDA Exam

To tell about this exam,this exam is being carried out by UPSC and is held every year as NDA I and NDA II and this exam is conducted for candidate to join in Defnece forces of India

The Defence forces of India would include such as:

>> Indian Army

>> Indian Navy

>> Indian Air Force

As you have asked on how to join in Indian Air force you need to satisfy the frmaed criteria's for the exam in order to be eligible for applying for the exam.

The Eligibility standards would include such as:

# The Nationality standard for the exam states that the candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India

# The Martial Status for the exam is that the candidate appearing for the exam must be a Unmarried male candidate

# The age limit needed for the exam is 16 1/2-19 years of age

# The education qualification for the exam is that the candidate must have completed +2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage
# Apart from this you need to be Physically fit while appearing for the exam

If you are going to satisfy all these framed criteria for the exam then you can apply for the NDA Exam

You can apply for the exam in 2 modes:

>> ONLINE

>> OFFLINE

For more info check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

and you can also get information in the given below website

http://educationcareer.in/what-procedure-become-pilot-after-12th-707979.html

ALL THE BEST

13th September 2013, 02:25 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Thumbs up Re: How to join as a Pilot after completing 12th?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3707233]i m trilok , completed 12class i want t join as poilet so please please help me by giving me suggestions so please[/QUOT
hai friend,
to become a pilot there is some requirements are there,
qualification:
candidate should pass in 10+2 in any recognized board.
candidate should pass in 12th science stream.
requirements:
candidate should have minimum height 5 feet.
commercial pilot licence apply candidates no fear of heights.
age limit:
19 to 30 years.
sex:
male and female candidates.
ok.
all the best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?