6th December 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Pilot training institute after scoring 40% marks in 12th standard exam

I hav only 40% marks in 12th std exam ,can i join pilot training institute. Then how ?

Related Questions:
  1. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
  2. Is there any free or sponsored seat available for poor student to join Pilot training course? Is there any bank which can pay the whole loan?
  3. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for Pilot training if done 12th from distance education?
  5. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  6. How should I join Pilot Course after completing 12th standard
  7. What is the procedure required to become a Pilot? Where is the institute in India?
  8. How to join as a Pilot after completing 12th standard
  9. Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?
  10. Which steps should I take to become a Pilot? Which is the best Pilot training school?
  11. Can I become a Pilot after scoring an average of 82%?
  12. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
  13. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed?
  14. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  15. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  16. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  17. Best pilot training institute in India -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
10th May 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Pilot training institute after scoring 40% marks in 12th standard exam

Can i become a pilot after passing 12th standard frm commerce and securing 60%
13th July 2014, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Pilot training institute after scoring 40% marks in 12th standard exam

I am Mainak. I got 53% (best of four) in 10 2 exam. I want to be a pilot. Please help me.
Email: [email protected]
Ph:- 9038612838/9331859323.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?