11th May 2013, 12:46 PM
mohit pal 420

How should I join Police department?

sir i want to join police department. i know my aim but i did not know the way. pls gide me which course u prefer for me so that i can easily pass the ips or pcs exam. my no is 9873446873. just give me a missed call i will call you back.

thank you

25th August 2013, 12:10 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: How should I join Police department?

Dear aspirant,
You can join in police department in few many ways.But for police jobs you need to have good physical fitness and you should work hard too.You can join just after your 10th class as home guard.With your intermediate qualification you can join as canistable.With any bachelor degree you can join as inspector or any higher posts.
My suggestion is to complete your degree with minimum marks of 60% if you have not completed yet.After passing in the bachelor degree write the IPS(Indian police service ) exam.IPS is the exam conducted by indian government to recruit talented people into police department.Once you qualified in the IPS written test and also in the physical tests,you have to go to training to police acadamy.If your performance is satisfied you are posted as sub-inspector.Based on your performance and experience during the job you will get promotions.
ALL THE BEST.
1st July 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join Police department?

Sir, my name is Vipin..I am completed BA degree,..age 30..what can I do for joined police,..this is my dream job..any rules for direct silection..please sir, these r the last chance of me..any way joined force and save my nation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?