19th December 2013, 10:05 PM
v.parthiban.

How to join Police Department after studying 3rd year B.E EEE

Sir, I am parthiban. Now im studying 3 rd year B.E.(EEE). I would like to join police dept. Police is my ambition. I think it is is the correct time to search the vacancy in this dept. I like to join s.i post. What is the procedure to apply for this post. Please help me..

14th May 2014, 11:58 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join Police Department after studying 3rd year B.E EEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.parthiban. View Post
Sir, I am parthiban. Now im studying 3 rd year B.E.(EEE). I would like to join police dept. Police is my ambition. I think it is is the correct time to search the vacancy in this dept. I like to join s.i post. What is the procedure to apply for this post. Please help me..
Nice to see that you're Interested to Join in Police Department. If your aspiring to Join in Police Department then you have to appear in Civil Service Examination which conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for every year. Graduation is the Minimum educational Qualification to apply for Civil Service Examination. Since, Your an B.E 3rd year student. So, I suggest you to complete your bachelor degree course without backlogs in single subject. The candidate age should be attained the age 21 years and should not attained the age of 30 years. The Section procedure will be based on written Civil Service Aptitude Test, Main Examination and Interview. You can apply for this examination through online mode by visiting the official website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?