17th November 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How to score good in aptitude tests held by companies for recruitment?

Guidelines to solve the Aptitude Tests held by companies for recruitment in various sectors in India are requested. How to crack the Aptitude Test, Strategy, Guidelines etc.

14th May 2012, 06:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score good in aptitude tests held by companies for recruitment?

First of all, you must identify the topics, which are asked under aptitude tests. Problems on ages, blood relation, analogies, etc are some common topics included under aptitude tests. Regular practice of model questions is necessary to solve these questions efficiently. You can refer books on quicker methods to solve QA questions with in the stipulated time frame. Approaching coaching centers will also help one to get guidance on how to score good in aptitude tests.
22nd September 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to score good in aptitude tests held by companies for recruitment?

i am btech 3rd year student of ece dept.i want to know hw to prepare for aptitude test as a starter.suggest some reference books which i should follow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?