27th August 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare to crack NET GRF after completion of PGDM?

hiii
i am alok rout from doon business school, dehradun. pursuing my pgdm. i am wanting to build my career in academics and is interested to appear net grf... can u please guide me

[email protected]

10th April 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare to crack NET GRF after completion of PGDM?

Hi
I am Mohd. shakeel . I have completed M.A (urdu) with 68% I want to join Net G.R.F Urdu Ph.d Please give me sutable advice to me for Net G.R.F
11th April 2012, 01:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Since, NET JRF is one of the highly competitive examinations conducted by UGC the level of preparation should be very good. You should prepare thoroughly based on the syllabus and structure of exam. While studying, try to refer previous year question papers and other competitive guides which will have similar type of questions as covered in JRF exam. Only constant practice will help you to identify your mistakes and improve them. You should also have good time management skills for attending this exam.
5th August 2012, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

can i appli for net grf exam after M. A (sociology honrse )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?