26th May 2011, 02:58 PM

Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course?

Sir/Madam,

may i know the admission procedure for B.Ed (correspondence).please give me information in details in my email ID [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  2. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  4. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com correspondence from DU?
  6. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course?
  7. Procedure to fill up DU B.Ed correspondence form? Is there any entrance exam to get admission in correspondence course? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. Procedure to do B.Ed course in Correspondence being a candidate pursuing 5 year Integrated M.Sc course in Software Engineering?
  10. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  11. Admission procedure of B.Ed correspondence?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course?
  13. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  14. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  15. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  16. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  17. Procedure for B.Ed correspondence admission in Mumbai University?
  18. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
29th August 2011, 04:38 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sir/Madam,

may i know the admission procedure for B.Ed (correspondence).please give me information in details in my email ID [email protected].
You have to fill out the form of university in which you want to take admission
lets suppose IGNOU then fill the form and availability of sets.
You must contact the authorities of College or university for admission.
I am sending you one pdf file which is the prospectus.
so watch it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BED_PROSPECTUS2010.pdf(113.8 KB, 91 views)
17th May 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i want details of b ed 2012 of correspondence from jamia
10th July 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I want b.ed application from
5th August 2012, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course?

[[email protected];679823]Sir/Madam,

may i know the admission procedure for B.Ed (correspondence).please give me information in details in my email ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?