26th May 2013, 10:01 PM
rethinavel

How should I prepare for GATe exam? I have scored 1054 rank

sir, iam rethinavel from thiruvarur. my plus two mark is 1054 .i joint to mechanical engineer . first join to now sir .i how to preapare to gate exam

Related Questions:
  1. In which college I will get admission if secured 20084 rank in GATE? -- [New]
  2. How should I prepare for GATE? I have scored 55 marks in GATE
  3. Which is better, IIT or IISc? How much rank is required to gate a seat in GATE? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  4. In which colleges can I apply in north after scoring 96.6 percentile with 3642 rank in electrical GATE?
  5. How to prepare for GATE exam? Syllabus for the exam?
  6. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission for Ph.D in Biochemistry in good Institute with Fellowship having scored 38 marks in GATE Exam in Life Sciences and a rank of 914?
  8. Required rank in GATE Exam to join M.Tech course in IITs? How to prepare for this Exam from 6th semester of B.Tech?
  9. List of some good colleges in India? I have scored 9700 in GATE
  10. How many seats are there in IITs for CSE through GATE? How to prepare well for GATE?
  11. Can I get admission in any IIT or University having scored 33 marks in GATE Exam and with a rank of 18574 being a candidate from BC category?
  12. What is M.Tech counseling date? I have scored 22 marks in GATE
  13. Which college will I get after scoring 32.33 marks in GATE?
  14. Expected GATE rank with 65 out of 100 in EC? Eligibility for IITs and IISC? How to prepare for interviews?
  15. What are the best colleges in Bangalore? I have scored 21686 rank in GATE with 31.67 score?
  16. How should I prepare for GATE exam?
  17. How can I prepare for GATE exam? I have scored 70% marks
  18. How can we prepare for GATE entrance exam? Tips to crack the GATE entrance?
27th July 2014, 11:30 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for GATe exam? I have scored 1054 rank

The Graduate Admission Test in Engineering (GATE) is defined as an all-India level examination for students who wish to pursue Masters/Direct PhD in India as well as abroad. GATE score matters a lot for those aspiring to seek admission in institutes like IIT, NIT, IISC. The GATE score is important for admissions to various post-graduate programs. For eligibility, candidate needs to hold Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2/ Post-B.Sc./ Post-Diploma). Even Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications are eligible. Even candidates in the second or higher year of Four-year integrated Master’s degree programs in Engineering/ Technology is also eligible. Candidates who have obtained score in examinations conducted by UPSC/AICTE can also write GATE exam. You can seek admission in ACE Engineering Academy for CL GATE for guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?