10th August 2013, 10:43 PM
akmr321

How should I prepare for IES entrance exam? I have done B.Tech in mechanical engineering

Cancelled

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IES exam after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 65% aggregate
  2. Can I be eligible for IES entrance exam after completing B.Tech mechanical with 66.06%?
  3. How to prepare for IES mechanical Engineering? How many attempts are allotted for the exam? Is there any IES coaching center in Pune?
  4. How can I prepare for IES exam? What is the procedure for this exam?
  5. How should I prepare for IES entrance exam? I have done B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  6. Which books are best for IES exam for mechanical engineering
  7. How to prepare for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any Coaching centers for this Exam in Chandigarh?
  8. Which Books should I prepare for IES Exam in Mechanical Engineering? List of Coaching Centers for this Exam in Hyderabad?
  9. Which Books to prepare for IES Exam for Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to prepare for IES entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How ca I prepare for IES entrance exam
  12. How may I prepare for the IES exam? I am pursuing BE(first year) with mechanical stream from MMM engineering college, Gorakhpur
  13. Which is a better option after Engineering : Job, M.Tech or MBA? How to prepare for IES exam? Syllabus and model question papers for IES exam?
  14. How can I prepare for IES exam along with job? Study materials and tips for the preparation? -- [New]
  15. How to prpeare for IES exam after studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  16. Can I appear for IES with Mechanical Engineering after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How to prepare for IES exam?
  18. How to give the IES entrance exam if I am a Mechanical engineering student?
20th June 2014, 03:40 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for IES entrance exam? I have done B.Tech in mechanical engineering

You can apply for the exam as there is no discrimination for candidates appearing in IES and IAS exams. The Indian Economic Service (IES) is an organized Group ‘A’ Central Service and was constituted in 1961 with an objective to undertake economic analysis and render advice for designing development policies for governments. The Cadre Controlling of the IES is located in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Economic Affairs). The direct recruitment is one based on an All-India open competitive examination called the IES Examination, conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?