6th May 2013, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for IPM? I am in class 12th commerce

Sir,currently I am in class 12(commerce). Recently I heard about ipm iim Indore,
Is it a reliable program because at the end the students will be provided with a diploma?
How can I prepare for this? And after completing this course can I appear for civil services if not then then can this program will provide me placement in foreign??
regards...

6th May 2013, 11:07 AM
bodasaidulugoud

Default Re: How should I prepare for IPM? I am in class 12th commerce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,currently I am in class 12(commerce). Recently I heard about ipm iim Indore,
Is it a reliable program because at the end the students will be provided with a diploma?
How can I prepare for this? And after completing this course can I appear for civil services if not then then can this program will provide me placement in foreign??
regards...
this academic program will consist of 15 terms spread over 5 years with 3 terms a year.each term is for 3 months.
you have to prepare on below subjects.
mathomatics ,statics logic computer science.
civilization and history
6th May 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in B.P.ed couse my 12th is completed plz give me all details
6th May 2013, 02:55 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
regards...
As you are now in 10+2 and you wish to do Management course from IIPM Indore .The founder of this Institute is Arindam Choudry.
-->>This course will be of 2 years.
-->>Total fee structure of this course through IIPM will be Rs 8 Lakhs.

For taking admission in this course you will first have to completed your Graduation/Degree course in any stream from recognized university.

NOTE :- There will no Minimum marks and Age Limitations for taking admission in this course.

Admission Process in IIPM :- This include a 3 stage process,these are :-
-->>Written Exam.
-->>Group Discussion.
-->>Personal Interview.

The Entrance Exam that is conducted by IIPM is E-PAT(Entrepreneurial and Planning Admission Test).
~In written exam the questions will be based on Emotional quotient instead of IQ.
~After performing good in Group discussion and Personal Interview,you will able to get Finally selected.

As after completing your Graduation you will become Eligible to apply for UPSC Exam.But for appearing in this exam your age should be between 21 years to 30 years.

For downloading its free Prospectus-->> http://www.iipminternational.com
6th May 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

which is the best line in arts after passing 12th?
6th May 2013, 05:54 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

I am pursuing my MBA from IIM Indore. The program is good. The quality of candidates coming for this program is also very good.
Entrance test would be held followed by GD/PI. please keep checking www.iimidr.ac.in for more details
Its a five year program where they would be providing graduation in first 3 year and PGDM in next two year.

Placement would be held with regular PGDM batch, so it would be as good as PGDM placement at IIM Indore ( However, competition would increase due to increase in number of candidates).

As far as diploma is concerned. All IIMs in India, are providing Post Graduation Diploma in Management, PGDM.

Write back in case you have more query.

All the best
6th May 2013, 07:15 PM
shubham101010garg

If you are willing to be a future leader in the Corporate World,then this course may prove to be a milestone...

Since IIM-Indore is a well-reputed institution,it is reliable to do this course
For its preparation ,you do well in your intermediate and practice "Aptitude"....

About your placement in foreign , it depends on your performance in the institution....
As per the present criteria, as far as concerned, you can apply to the civil services

Best of luck !!
6th May 2013, 07:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

IPM is Integrated Program in Management which will be of 5 years duration and it is offered by IIM Indore.

You must have 60% aggregate marks in class 12th then only you can apply for the entrance examination for this course.

Those who are awaiting their 12th class result can also apply if they have scored 60% marks in 11th class.

Admission will be based on the performance in the Written exam and personal Interview.

Examination Pattern:

There will be 100 objective type questions and questions will be asked from Verbal Ability and Quantitative Ability.

Each question will carry 4 marks and negative mark(One mark) for every wrong answers.

Duration will be 2 hours for the exam.

Those who are in merit will be called for PI and after the PI the admission will be given to those who are higher on merit.

So be prepared for the examination if you want to take admission into this course.

For more information Click Here
11th April 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir how should I prepare for the entrance.. I am not taking coaching anywhere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by amit89itbhu View Post
HI

I am pursuing my MBA from IIM Indore. The program is good. The quality of candidates coming for this program is also very good.
Entrance test would be held followed by GD/PI. please keep checking www.iimidr.ac.in for more details
Its a five year program where they would be providing graduation in first 3 year and PGDM in next two year.

Placement would be held with regular PGDM batch, so it would be as good as PGDM placement at IIM Indore ( However, competition would increase due to increase in number of candidates).

As far as diploma is concerned. All IIMs in India, are providing Post Graduation Diploma in Management, PGDM.

Write back in case you have more query.

All the best
8th May 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is required Science or Commerce for admission in IPM ?
27th March 2016, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir is there maths included of class 11 and 12 in syllabus of entrance exam of ipm iim 2016???
And which book or institute i have to take for successfully cracking the same??
3rd April 2016, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear the IIM IPM-AT if I am a 12th commerce student with Computer Applications instead of Mathematics?
2nd June 2018, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for ipm I'm in 12th commerce and which study materials should I prefer .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?