24th July 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for IPS?

sir i want to prepare for ips plz suggest me and plzz help me by send preview 5yers exam papers to [email protected]

27th June 2015, 10:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for IPS?

I.P.S stands for the Indian Police Service and the examination is conducted by the UPSC every year. The examination is considered as the civil services examination and is mother of all other competitive examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages:-
* Preliminary.
* Mains.
* Interview.

It is essential to qualify in each of them for the final selection. So you must gave to work hard to get the success.

Generally first go through the NCERT books from class VII-XII through each chapter thorughly and after that use the books for the Quantitative Aptitude R.S Aggarwal and M.Tyra.
Youmust have good knowledge of the English, Current Affairs, Economy, History, Politics of India and the neighbouring countries. So go thrugh these. As the examination is not going to be easy. Do not lose your confidence, determination and devotion from the preparation.

If you go with the above you will definitely get the succes. For more information click on www.upsc.gov.in..
28th June 2015, 04:55 PM
kavitagopani

Hi,
To prepare for IPS exam you should start the preparation right away. This exam is conducted by UPSC i.e Union public service commission of India. This exam is conducted once a year.

You need to have knowledge of the world and India also. The questions are taken from many areas like general knowledge, current affairs, sports, cinema, literature, etc.

You should start preparing by reading the general knowledge books of previous years and keep up to date with current affairs section.

First of all make a list of all the topics that are to be read. Then start preparing each topic perfectly. This will help you to gain knowledge of every field with clear insight what is to be read next and how preparation is done.

All the best
28th June 2015, 11:14 PM
sabari699

Preparing the books read and prepare the gk book ant knowledge and prepare the previous year question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?