29th May 2013, 12:51 AM
prakash ips

How can I prepare for IPS? I have done B.Com computers

how can i prepare for ips.i am doing degree(b.com(comp)).i am going to complete degree in 2013-2014.i mean i want to know about source,books for ips prelims.

29th May 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: about ips

How I got a govt job after complete my b-tech in electrical engg.
29th May 2013, 09:09 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: about ips

Dear Friend

Since you are pursuing your B.com (bachelor of commerce),you need to start the preparation for civil services by joining any of the given institutes which is famous for this examination preparation:

>>Rau's Academy

>>Chanakya 's IAS academy

>>Vajiram and Ravi IAS academy

>>Time

>>Career point.

Work hard with proper preparation and proper revision for getting success in this examination.

IPS is the Indian Police Force examination.

The examination for it is conducted by UPSC and comes under the category of civil services examinations.

The eligibility criteria for this examination is :

>>You should have done your graduation from a recognised university.

>>Final year graduation students are also eligible for examination.

>>Your age should be between 21-30 years.

For OBC: 21-33 years

For sc/st:21-35 years

>>No of attempts: For general:4

For obc:7

For sc/st: no limit.

Hope the information helps you.

Thank you...
22nd May 2019, 02:11 PM
Rahimaan

Default Re: about ips

An IPS (Indian Police Service) officer carries out his/her responsibilities by An IPS (Indian Police Service) officer carries out his/her responsibilities by safeguarding public IPS Officer serves for the state & central as well.

Their primary duty is to maintain peace among public The IPS gives more importance to law and order, which, at the district level, is a collective responsibility of IPS and IAS officers; detecting and preventing crime; and traffic control, preventing drug, accident prevention, and management etc.

Their main role is to lead and commanding the Indian Intelligence Agencies like Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW), Intelligence Bureau (IB), Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Criminal Investigation Department (CID) etc.,

Indian Federal Law Enforcement Agencies, Civil and Armed Police Forces in all the states and union territories
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?