19th December 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Does it worth for me of doing ICWAI course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

i am currently doing my mechanical engineering final year
is it worth to do icwa course
or else guide me with a path for my futhur

Related Questions:
  1. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Guidance regarding ITO being a candidate having completed ICWAI Inter and pursuing final year?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between ME and MBA being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  6. How should I prepare myself for Fundamentals and further process to do ICWAI being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  7. Which upcoming Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Qualification for ICWA direct admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. List of Mechanical based Companies in Coimbatore to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How much salary can I expect being a candidate having completed BBA, LLB, M.Com and pursuing CS Final, ICWAI?
  12. Which are the companies offering internship? I am pursuing mechanical engineering course final year
  13. Procedure to join Defence Job being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to do final year project in automobile companies like Hyundai, Tata, Maruthiand? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  15. Details about ICWA courses after B.Com? What is the duration? -- [New]
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  18. How to take admission for BE in Aeronautical Engineering being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

1st January 2012, 09:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does it worth for me of doing ICWAI course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am currently doing my mechanical engineering final year
is it worth to do icwa course
or else guide me with a path for my futhur
Cost and Work Accountancy and Mechanical Engineering are extreme subjects and course. They are, in no way, related to each other and pursuing both the courses will not add value to your resume.
Being a engineering graduate, you may go for masters in the relevant discipline or may start taking part in entrance exams to get jobs in government sector.
If you could get a job in government sector, nothing could turn out to be better than it. So, instead of going for courses which are not related to your field and wasting time in it, try to crack exams conducted by Union Public Service Commission, Railway Recruitment Board, Public sector Units etc.

7th April 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does it worth for me of doing ICWAI course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

i have studied b.com,but i have few subjects in arrears, so i'm planning to do ICWA course, do i get job if i do this course. Will i get good post in any MNC's, or PVT or GOVT jobs.

26th February 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I m a mechanical engineer and I have 1 years experience in project Line making boiler line which course is better for me guiding me please

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?