15th July 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Ed in LPU?

sir, i studied english at graduation level in 1st yr only, i got 50% marks in b.sc. I want to knw that can i choose english from tha list of subjects given in brouchure

8th July 2014, 10:37 AM
Prathmic09

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed in LPU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i studied english at graduation level in 1st yr only, i got 50% marks in b.sc. I want to knw that can i choose english from tha list of subjects given in brouchure
You can choose any subject as you wish in B. Ed course after completing graduation. But, you must complete three year bachelor degree course to be eligible for B. Ed course. If you are pending backlogs or Incomplete the B. Ed course, then you are not eligible for B. Ed course.

B.Ed ie:- (Bachelor of Education)

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:- (IPU University)

-The minimum educational qualification required to apply for this course is a bachelor degree from a recognized board/university. -Minimum required percentage is 50% for general category students and,
-SC / ST applicants have a rebate of 5% of marks in Graduation
-An entrance exam might be required to get admission for B. Ed course in IPU university.

You can apply for this course in both the online as well as offline mode. You can pay the fees through below any one of the mode,

-Demand Draft/ Pay Order in favor of "Lovely Faculty of Education " payable at JALANDHAR.
-Cash can be deposited only at Division of Admissions at the University Campus in Phagwara (Punjab).
-Credit Card/Debit Card (only for online submission of Application)

For more information please visit here:- Official website
11th May 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in b.ed like this only or I have to give entrance exam first .
5th November 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I am government employee in forest deptt. Punjab.i have done graduation and post graduation in first division.l also have done ETT from SCERT Punjab as a regular student.Am I eligible for b.ed through distance education.plz tell me.
31st May 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MAM I HAVE DONE MY MSCIT WITH 59% CAN I APPLY FOR BED AND TELL IF I AM NOT JOINING CLASSES THEN U GIVE ME THE REGULAR CERTIFICATE OF BED DOING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?