15th October 2011, 03:25 PM
SOSANKA PROTIM SANDILYA

How should I proceed to pursue Ph.D in Life Sciences from NERIST AP?

I want to do PhD in Life Sciences from NERIST,Arunachal Pradesh.How should I proceed?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do if applied for NERIST Ph.D entrance exam but haven't received admit card? Examination date of NERIST Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. List of institutes offering PhD in Life Sciences in Andhra Pradesh? Scholarships available to study?
  3. Syllabus for entrance exams of PhD(Life Science) and PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) are same?
  4. Scholarships available in Life Sciences for PhD(Microbiology) candidate?
  5. Am I eligible to do PG diploma in life sciences after B.Sc microbiology?
  6. Eligibility for M.Tech then PhD in Food Technology from NERIST?
  7. Details and procedure to apply to study PhD in Life Sciences for Microbiology postgraduate? -- [New]
  8. How to pursue Ph.D in abroad? I am a 12th class student
  9. Complete details about PhD? How to proceed for the same?
  10. How should I apply for Ph.D after finishing M.E in computer science and tamilnadu?
  11. Entrance exam available to study PhD in Life Sciences at JNU?
  12. How to get admission in PhD in Life Sciences after qualifying CSIR-NET? Cutoff marks required?
  13. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?
  15. Procedure to do Ph.D Life Sciences in North Maharashtra?
  16. Last 5 years question papers of JNU PhD in Life Science and PhD in Biotechnology entrance exams?
  17. How to proceed further to pursue Ph.D in America after M.Pharmacy in India?
  18. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
7th August 2018, 11:20 AM
Expert_answer

Default Re: How should I proceed to pursue Ph.D in Life Sciences from NERIST AP?

NIERST conducts exam for admission in Ph.D but it does not have life sciences instead has agricultural engineering. The exam for 2018 has been already conducted on 03.07.2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?