28th June 2013, 05:42 PM
DEEVU JAHAN

How should I pursue masters after completing graduation in B.A programme with Maths

hello sir
I have completed my graduation in BA PROG with math as my main sub and want to pursue masters but is it possible for me to do MA in economics even if i did not have eco in my gaduation subjects
is it really wise to go about MA in math for an average student?
plzzz guideee!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue my Masters online? Fees and duration?
  2. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  3. Names of the universities to pursue masters programme in Germany in the field of Aerospace?
  4. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  5. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I go for masters after completing engineering in 5 years with 53%?
  7. Is there M.Phil/Ph.D course in Mathematics?
  8. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  9. Can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology through GATE Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  10. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Phil after graduating BCA? I have done BCA with 59.08%
  12. How to pursue masters in marine biology or Oceonography while working with an MNC? Subjects that I can choose for masters?
  13. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can I pursue Acturial Science course at masters level after B.Com?
  15. Which masters programme should I enroll for doing PhD in field that fights Cancer? -- [New]
  16. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  17. Nanotechnology is possible after B.Tech (IT)?
  18. Can I do MSc in Physics after doing M.A in English
26th March 2014, 12:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I pursue masters after completing graduation in B.A programme with Maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVU JAHAN View Post
hello sir
I have completed my graduation in BA PROG with math as my main sub and want to pursue masters but is it possible for me to do MA in economics even if i did not have eco in my gaduation subjects
plzzz guideee!!!
Nice to see that you're interested to apply for Master degree course. You're eligible to apply for both the M.A in Economics as well as Mathematics. The Applicant who have completed bachelor degree course can apply for MA in Economics course. So, there is no issue regarding with your educational qualification.

M.A stands for (Master of Arts). The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester. There are lot of Colleges in India offers this MA course.

The Applicant must have completed bachelor degree with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university are eligible to apply for M.A course.

The Applicant age should be below 25 years at the time apply for MA course.

The Various Colleges conducts entrance examination within the colleges based on the entrance examination the applicant may get admission for M.A course.

So, as per your educational qualification you're eligible for both the MA in Economics and Mathematics course.
13th May 2014, 12:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I pursue masters after completing graduation in B.A programme with Maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVU JAHAN View Post
hello sir
plzzz guideee!!!
Yes definitely you're eligible to for M.A in English course after completing B.A course. Basically, any stream candidates are eligible to apply for M.A in English course. So, After Completing BA course you're eligible to apply for MA in English Course.

M.A stands for (Master of Arts). The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Bachelor Degree course Holders in any discipline with Minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university are make the candidate eligible for M.A in English courses.

Many reputed Institution and Universities conducts It's own entrance examination within the colleges. The top performer in the Entrance Examination will get first preference at time of admission for M.A in English course.

So, after completing BA course you're definitely eligible for M.A in English course.
19th September 2018, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Hey. I'm currently in my final year of my grad. (BA programme). Can I do M.A in English or some other subject after my grad. Stating that I'm not studying English as my main subject.
15th October 2019, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing ba program with maths and aspsm from du. So, after that can I eligible for ma with maths from du
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?