5th May 2013, 04:46 PM
$ubh@m singh

How should I seek admission in BESU or JU west bengal?

Sir,
i am a PWD student and want to have admission in besu or ju so what rank should i get for admission in this collage .i pwd by eye and ear partially so which stream woulb be best for me? Reply me please ,i humbly request to you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in BESU next year through WBJEE?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU?
  4. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  5. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  6. List of good colleges in Kolkata that I can get after scoring 10000 rank in WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  7. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  8. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  9. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  10. Procedure of admission to M.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering
  11. What is the importance of home state rank in AIEEE?
  12. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  13. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  14. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate? -- [New]
  15. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required to enter in commerce college?
  17. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  18. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?