8th November 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How should one candidate answer the technical questions in an Interview?

How to answer in this situation?
an interviewer is asking about technical question and the candidate doesn't know the answer.

8th November 2011, 05:17 PM
madhu madne

Default Re: How should one candidate answer the technical questions in an Interview?

Hi

You simply says that sorry sir I can't recall now.I know the concept.
He will understand that you know the answer.

ALL THE BEST
8th November 2011, 05:18 PM
madhu madne

Arrow Re: How should one candidate answer the technical questions in an Interview?

Hi

You simply says that sorry sir I can't recall now.I know the concept.
He will understand that you know the answer.

ALL THE BEST
8th November 2011, 08:34 PM
Mushtaq Theikry

Smile Re: How should one candidate answer the technical questions in an Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to answer in this situation?
an interviewer is asking about technical question and the candidate doesn't know the answer.
Ostensibly technical questions probe your familliarity with the fundamental concepts behind valuation corporate finance financial market theory economics accounting.this cetogory of questions represents a virtual bags of questions for which your interviewer often(but not always)has single correct answer in mind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?