26th October 2011, 03:07 PM
shashanksrigari

Interview Process of Google in Hyderabad? Should I need to prepare anything for Interview? Where can I find material for this?

hi all can any one plz say me what is the interview process in google hyderabad..should i need to prepare anything for interview...if so what to prepare where can i find material

15th March 2017, 11:06 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Interview Process of Google in Hyderabad? Should I need to prepare anything for Interview? Where can I find material for this?

Google is a company that everyone knows. It is a very smart organisation and has built itself in a manner that a lot of people around the globe aspire to work in it. Thus, your desire about the same is also very much justified.

Although, it is not sure what interviews with Google are you exactly talking about, but here are a few tips and tricks that usually work with such interviews:

1. Dress Well. A lot of observation goes into the making of what the candidate who has appeared to give interviews is wearing and how well is he/she dressed. Thus, make sure you are looking your best.

2. Prepare: Many people go for an interview without preparing at all. This is deadly when it comes to Google Interviews. You have to be really well prepared to take on any sort of questions that may be put up to you.

3. Train your brain: Google Interviews are known to be really exhaustive and brain teasing. Thus, it would require high amount of logical reasoning and thinking abilities that one must train his/her mind for.

4. Read: Read as much as you can about the latest news, latest technologies that are trending the markets, Google may be interested to know how much are you aware about the current trends in the market, what is happening, what exactly is Google itself up to and things like these.

5. Thinking abilities: Google may be interested in knowing what new would you be bringing into their company. Thus, prepare yourself in a way that you have somethings ready to project as your deal.

6. Technical Abilities: Whatever posts you are applying for in Google, make sure that you study about that also. It is very much required that you are thoroughly aware of what Google is looking at in a potential candidate.

I would also recommend that you read past experiences of people with Google Interviews and how have they been able to crack / ace them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?