13th October 2012, 07:40 PM
ANISH SIKARWAR

How to start preparation for GATE exam? I am a student of Industrial Engineering

Sir,I am a student of first year INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING. Please tell me right time to start preparing for GATE exams and materials needed.I CAN'T afford coaching.

17th January 2013, 06:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start preparation for GATE exam? I am a student of Industrial Engineering

Self preparation is enough to clear GATE. First of all, collect detailed exam syllabus from web or exam prospectus. Start preparations using reference books and model question papers. Practice previous year questions as much as possible. You can start preparations from next year onwards.
18th January 2013, 02:00 PM
babanpreet

Default Re: How to start preparation for GATE exam? I am a student of Industrial Engineering

For GATE exam,you have to prepare well to crack it.

- Follow your Text books thoroughly

- Clear your concepts.

-Solve previous year questions.

- See the pattern followed by GATE in previous year question papers.
14th April 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How many freshers get selected in iim? Is having exp that much imp??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?