6th February 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How to study B.Arch if I am a average student in HSc class

i am average student in my HSC class .i want to study b.arch.so,please give some
information about b.arch course,b.arch coaching centers and colleges in tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I select after HSc? I am a average student
  2. I am an average student with complete hatred towards Maths : Which stream to choose after 10th?
  3. Best University for Aeronautical for Middle Class Average Students?
  4. How can I secure good marks in School? I want to top the class
  5. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  6. Which course should I do after scoring 60% in Maharashtra HSc Commerce? What are the opportunities in commerce in future?
  7. Which one should I go for, Science or Commerce? Will I be able to handle Science stream if I am an average student?
  8. How can I get admission in Bansal Classes for class XI? I am a average student
  9. Is it possible to study in IT after HSc exam? I am interested in Information and Technology
  10. Which course is a better choice for me between Polytechnic and HSC after completion of 10th Class with 74% of marks?
  11. Merchant Navy eligiblity after 12th and forms availability -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Tips for HSc Exam? I am a commerce student
  13. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  14. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  15. List of 150 top engineering colleges in India?
  16. How can I study MBA in IIM-A being a S.Y.B.Com 1st semester student? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  18. Can an average student have a good job opportunity after becoming Doctor?
8th November 2016, 10:51 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study B.Arch if I am a average student in HSc class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am average student in my HSC class .i want to study b.arch.so,please give some
information about b.arch course,b.arch coaching centers and colleges in tamilnadu
If you wish to study B.Arch course in future, then you will have to appear for NATA or JEE Main (Paper 2) exam.

As you are an average student, then also you can get admission in a good institute.

During 10+2 studies, you can apply for JEE Main Paper 2 exam which will contain Mathematics, Drawing, and Aptitude questions.

JEE Main scores are accepted in every institutes, so you must apply for this entrance exam.

Here are the following good coachings in Tamilnadu for B.Arch entrance preparation.
  • I-Arch NATA Coaching Centre
  • Paradigm Learning Centre
  • Thapasiya Coaching Center
  • Inspire NATA coaching
  • Arkin Institute
  • NATA Winarch Coaching Centre
  • Appolo Academy
  • Archiative NATA coaching centre
  • Takshila Coaching Centre

While popular institutes for B.Arch studies are:
  • NIT Thiruchirapalli
  • Anna University
  • B.S.Abdur Rahman University
  • SRM Engineering College, Kanchipuram
  • Sathyabama University
  • Excel College of Architecture and Planning, Namakkal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?