18th July 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

For which government exams can I appear at the age of 40?

I am 40 year old. I am in backward community. I want to write government exams. What are the government exams i can appear.

Thanking you

latha mohanram

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  2. Am I eligible to give Government and Bank Exams being a candidate with an age of 34 years?
  3. Can I participate in government job exams after crossing 30 years of age?
  4. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  5. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the age bar for government job exams? -- [New]
  7. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  8. Which government exams can I appear at the age of 40(Backward Community)?
  9. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  10. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  11. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  12. List of jobs which I can apply in government sector which are of officer type?
  13. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  14. Qualification, age limit and government exams for Brake Inspector job?
  15. What are the government exams available after completing B.E ECE and diploma ECE? Age limit for it?
  16. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  17. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  18. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
14th September 2011, 09:00 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: For which government exams can I appear at the age of 40?

It is little tough to get government jobs at the age of 40..but if you belongs to any reserved or backward community like- obc, sc/st etc. The better option in this regard is 'indian civil services'.

-you can also give the exams like rpsc, upsc, ras and many more. You can also do your job as a professor in any school and in college.

- however, another good opportunities are there like- 'territorial army'. This is for helping army and other peace making bodies of india which works internally means police, cid etc. Here any person within the age of 40 year can join with required qualification and all.

You are also eligible for bank jobs,railway jobs also..

All the best for your future..
14th September 2011, 09:02 PM
tanmayeetripathy

It is little tough to get government jobs at the age of 40..but if you belongs to any reserved or backward community like- obc, sc/st etc. The better option in this regard is 'indian civil services'.

-you can also give the exams like rpsc, upsc, ras and many more. You can also do your job as a professor in any school and in college.

- however, another good opportunities are there like- 'territorial army'. This is for helping army and other peace making bodies of india which works internally means police, cid etc. Here any person within the age of 40 year can join with required qualification and all.

You are also eligible for bank jobs,railway jobs also..

All the best for your future..
23rd November 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

what benefit of ncc c certificate for joining territorial army ?
29th November 2011, 01:47 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

Sir 40 is too old an age to apply for any government job as a starter. I am really sorry to say that at this age, you are not fit to apply for any government job entrance examination.

However all this time, you must have been working somewhere.. So you ma utilize that experience and get a government job, where they ask for experienced candidates.

For example : Researchers in ISRO, or Railways vacancies, or even other PSU's too.
They would provide you good salary package, and you would have to produce the proof of your experience in the respective fields for which you are applying.

You may subscribe to the Employment news, which is government newspaper, and it publishes employment notices every week.

It would cost you about Rs. 8 per copy, and in that you would be able to get all information regarding the government jobs recruitment's and vacancies.

You may also read the online version here :

EMPLOYMENT NEWS

Hope this helps

Regards
#RJ#
20th December 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I am 36years old , a BCA graduate , backward community(BC) can i appear "civil service exam" to become a collector. If so can any one pls post the link to get the complete information.
10th February 2012, 02:06 PM

Default Re: For which government exams can I appear at the age of 39?

I am 39 year old. I am in backward community. I want to write government exams. What are the government exams i can appear.

Thanking you

Biplab Ghosh
8th April 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i am an mba in hr and 40 yearswith 10 years of experience in education,teaching and training.what govt jobs can i apply for?is there any age limit relaxation for ladies?
21st January 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

IN VARIOUS UNIVERSITY JOBS. THE MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT IS UPTO 50 YEARS. FOR EXAMPLE IN HARYANA, PUNJAB, UT AND DELHI. YOU MAY CHECK UNIVERSITY JOBS.
26th February 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

iam 43 years old can i get any government job
8th May 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Which are option for start professional
carrier at the age of 43
16th March 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I am 36 years old, I am BE. Can I get a job at this age ? I have experience in teaching and software development.
3rd May 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Iam a 38 years old post graduate in english in which government jobs iam eligible for
3rd August 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Iam 36years old , I have done MBA in (Finance) , Other backward community(OBC) can i appear "civil service exam" to become a govt officer . please suggest me for getting govt job .
8th December 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I am 41 years old having 12 years of IT experience. Can I get any govt. Job?
25th January 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

MY AGE IS 41 IS THERE ANY CHANCE TO GET GOVT JOB ? BASICALLY I AM MBA GRADUATE
26th January 2016, 07:27 PM
billu.sasirekha

Hi,

For general category upper age limit is 30 to 33 years. For SC/ST or disabled this limit will be relaxed by 3 years.

At the age of 40 you can try any professor or lecturer job. That will give good salary and balanced work life.

to get more information refer UPSC website.

Regards,
Sasirekha.
7th February 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I am 37 years old i am post graduate in biotechnology and I have done advanced course in bioinformatics I'm female can I get any govt job or at least can I get contract based job in govt sector
9th March 2017, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I am 34 years old I am post graduate in b.com with computer basic knowledge with good typing skill , right now I work in US insurance process and I belongs to general class please provide me information regarding which govt job is suitable for me.
9th March 2017, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

My age is 39 at present and i have no educational qualifications..although i have passed 10th but i dont have my marksheet..i have never worked for any organisation neither government nor private for income...i am from obc background...i want to know whether i can apply for any government jobs...and if not what areas can i aply at so that i generate some income for myself???
21st March 2017, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I am post graduate in English from meerut university I am 40 years old. How can i get a government job. Please refer any course about it.
3rd June 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I am 40 years and graduate belongs to general category.Is there any way to get government job or give any higher exam...I'm from Himachal Pradesh but now living in Mohali Punjab
11th June 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I am 39 year old,M.A,B.ED,experience in teaching 10 years as Telugu teacher,is I am eligible for government teaching job,how to apply
14th June 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I am 36 year old. I am plain graduate and don't have any experience of working. I need a secured job to support my family. Please advice what should i do?
14th July 2017, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I am 40 years of age and working as a Oracle Apps Technical consultant in a multi national company. I want to switch for a government job. Please suggest me the same. Also please note that I belong to General category.
14th July 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I am 40 years of age working as an IT professional in a multinational company. I want to switch to a government job at this age. Please suggest me a suitable government job. Also please note I belong to General category.
19th July 2017, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

My age is 39 years(female). I have done B.Sc (bio) and MBA (IT).i have 4 years of experience in recruitment, my percent in high school 61%,intermediate 54%,graduation 52% and in MBA 59%. Can i apply in any government job?Please suggest.
9th September 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am already working with a pvt bank as deputy manager since 6 years and having experience in financial services and bpo too. I am at the age of 41 and not getting opportunities from other banks due to age criteria. Please guide me how to get better opportunities.
23rd September 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I am 38. I want to know that is there any opportunity to get in government service at this age? As I am from general quota and haven't any experience.
22nd October 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am in service candidate and my age is 43 I am serving in the scheme of central government from last 20 years, but now can I give competitive exams
31st October 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am a graduate and I am in a sales profession in a pharmaceutical company from last 11 years. Is there any govt job matching my experience..
10th December 2017, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I am an Indian Railway Employee. I want to change my job but my age is 41 Now. Is there any possibility that I may start in new environment?
20th March 2018, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I'm going to be 40 this year and I really want to give any govt exam to support my daughter.though I'm graduate and I've done my B.ed from pvt institute. Pls help me out .Thanks
11th April 2018, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am 42 years old. Was working as senior manager in a public sector bank. Is there any opportunity coming up in government sector.
27th June 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I am 43 years old BE graduate ,have no experience but want to pursue a career in engineering any opening?
25th September 2018, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I am 35 years of age and I am Brahmin wanted to get the government job. what all exams I can appear for?
9th November 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I am 36 years old and married woman and more than 12 years of work experience in chamber in membership dept. Can I apply for govt job. What all exams i can appear
6th June 2019, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

I am 39. I want to know that is there any opportunity to get in government service at this age? As I am from general quota and I have 7 year banking experience.
24th February 2020, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

dear sir or madam I need an exact all department details that can be suitable for applying jobs or getting jobs at the age of 40
25th September 2020, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm backward (bc) community I was complete 2 ,
Have to chance any government exams
25th September 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm 36 years old i was complete 2 ,D co-op(co-opprative) have to any chance to government exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?