29th June 2017, 10:00 PM
Saurabh9001067833

How to study B.SC Forensic Science? Best colleges and scopes in India?

Hello sir, I want to study B.SC Forensic Science and then Masters. Please suggest me how to study this course? Best colleges and scopes in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  2. How to do BSc Forensic science after passing 12th class with 69.4%? What is the scope in India or Abroad?
  3. How to study forensic science after 12th? What exams I need to give? Best colleges in India offering BSc in forensic science
  4. Should I study Forensic Science in Abroad after my 12th science?
  5. List of colleges offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kerala
  6. Best colleges for BSc forensic science in India? Should I do CET before applying for forensic science
  7. List of colleges offering B.Sc Forensic Science in Tamil Nadu in 2017
  8. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  9. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kochi
  10. Colleges for M.Sc(forensic science) after B.Sc(Biotechnology) in India? Entrance exams for the same?
  11. Eligibility for doing PG in Forensic Science after BSc degree? list of colleges in India offering the course?
  12. Can I do forensic science course in future from abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  14. Is M.Sc Psychology better after B.Sc Forensic?
  15. List of top 5 colleges in India where I can pursue forensic science?
  16. Is M.Sc Forensic Science good course for girls? How to study this course? Scope of this course?
  17. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Science) for BSc(Chemistry) student? -- [New]
15th August 2017, 08:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study B.SC Forensic Science? Best colleges and scopes in India?

B.Sc in Forensic Science is a three year undergraduate programme that deals with the study of most scientific way to prove various kinds of crimes or activities.

Eligibility criteria for B.Sc in Forensic Science :-

The candidate should have passed class 10+2 or equivalent exam with at least 60% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, microbiology, B.Pharm, BDS or applied sciences.

List of top 10 forensic science colleges in India :-

1. Bundelkhand University, Jhansi.

2. IFS India Education Department.

3. Dr.Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra.

4. Amity Institute of Forensic Sciences.

5. Osmania University, Hyderabad.

6. Dr. Hari Singh Gour University, Madhya Pradesh.

7. University of Madras.

8. Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science (LNJN NICFS), Delhi.

9. Gujarat Forensic Sciences University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?