10th January 2014, 09:49 AM
rahan bag

How to study BCA in Kolkata? I have passed HS in science with 48%

Sir/mam.i pass h.s 2013 in science with 48%marks.i have 40 in phy,40 in cme,44 in bio.and 35 in math as 4th subject.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the reputed colleges for BCA course in Ranchi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar or Jamshedpur? How to apply for those colleges? Procedure for admission?
  2. Which is better for me between MSc IT and MCA? I have passed BCA
  3. How to do BCA and MCA in finance or human resources? I have passed 12th from science side
  4. Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? I have passed 12th in science with 58%
  5. Can a student study BCA after studying biology science? What are the subjects in BCA? What are the job opportunities after BCA?
  6. How to study CS in Kolkata? I have completed my B.A LLB course
  7. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  8. Can I be eligible for IAS entrance exam? I have passed graduation with BCA
  9. Can I do MCA from any regular course in Kolkata? I am doing BCA from IGNOU
  10. How may I appear in part time evening college in Kolkata or near Kolkata? I've passed diploma in Civil engineering
  11. BCA or B.Arch., which course is better for getting a government job?
  12. How can I get direct admission in IEM, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to join BCA course after completion of 12th Class with Science stream?
  14. Which are the preferable engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  15. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 46% in science stream? I am 12th passed
  16. How to prepare and where to study for Space Science?
  17. Is this possible to study BCA and MCA after completion of PGDCA?
  18. Names of the best BCA government colleges in Kolkata?
30th April 2016, 06:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study BCA in Kolkata? I have passed HS in science with 48%

The minimum required aggregate to get admission in BCA course is 50% for most of university.

So, it is tough to get admission as your aggregate is low. The other eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in three year course is candidate must have passed 10+2 with mathematics as main paper.

For more information visit at the respective official website of university/institute you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?