29th May 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to give the CA exam? How is it conducted?

what the procedure of exams of c.a and how it is conducted

Related Questions:
  1. When is the entrance exam going to be conducted in Bangalore? Date of announcement and procedure to give the entrance exam? How to get admission in Bangalore University?
  2. Can I give GRE exam after doing to US? What is the procedure and details on how to give the exam?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  4. Can I give GPSC exam after passing B.E CE? What is the procedure?
  5. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? Required Percentage of Marks in B.Com course to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  6. Details of clerk exam and procedure to give the exam?
  7. How can I get admission in B.E? What type of entrance exam do I need to give? In which month is the exam conducted?
  8. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Exam date of RTO exam?
  9. How to become an RTO officer? Which are the exams conducted? What is the syllabus and eligibility?
  10. Procedure for preparing for O.A.S exam? Which field should I give more importance? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details about PGCET? When will it be conducted? How could I prepare for the exam?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for AIIMS? Can I get a seat under NRI quota? I'm doing 11th from Mauritius
  13. What is the procedure to become a CID officer? When is the exam conducted?
  14. How to join Indian Army after graduating as a Civil engineer with 10 years experience
  15. When is the CSAT exam going to be conducted?
  16. How to do MBA form Symbiosis University? Can I apply in the month of August?
  17. Eligibility to apply for online Diploma in Banking & Finance course at IIFB? Procedure to apply and date of IIFB entrance exam?
  18. Which exams to give after 12th to become a Doctor? Can I give exams of other states? Procedure for writing the exam?
31st May 2012, 05:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to give the CA exam? How is it conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what the procedure of exams of c.a and how it is conducted
In the entire course of chartered accountancy, one has to go through the following written examinations:

Common Proficiency Test
Integrated Professional Competence Course
Final Examination

Each of these examinations are conducted twice a year.
In order to be considered eligible for the Common Proficiency Test, candidate must have passed +2 level of examination from a recognized board. The admission procedure is carried out throughout the year. There is neither any percentage criteria nor there is any restriction regarding the stream of education. So, basically, candidate who has qualified +2 level of examination is considered eligible irrespective of marks obtained in the examination and the stream followed at that particular level.

Candidate who qualifies the Common Proficiency Test becomes eligible to enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course and after completion of the program, one becomes eligible to take the Integrated Professional Competence Examination which is followed by the Final Program and other mandatory training.

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
13th December 2012, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

how a student of class 12th can give ca enterance exam after his 12th.?
20th July 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th with 69% marks and because of my parents pressure i opted for engineering in entc branch but after my every effort i was not able to score good marks as i am not intrested in this branch. i have intrest in maths also in programming but could not choose that because of my parents . but now when i am pursuing my 3rd year i have lost intrest in this and cant do it anymore. i thought of doing bsc maths but can i do it now. please suggest me
21st July 2015, 11:11 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Procedure to become Chartered Accountant:

Eligibility: You must have passed 12th exam in any stream.

Exams : For being CA one have to pass the exams in 3 steps :

- CPT : Common Proficiency Test

- IPCC : Integrated Professional Certificate Course

- CA Final Exam.

Each of these exams are conducted twice a year ( June and December). Candidate have to pass all the three stages in order to get a degree or certificate of CA.

For more information you can visit : http://www.icai.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?