26th May 2017, 04:31 PM
scienceventures01

How to study the following topics of Chemistry easily?

Chemistry at JC level includes so many concepts such as reaction kinetics, mole concept, arenes, gases, alkanes, alkenes, redox, energetic, chemical equilibrium, periodicity, transition metals, carbonyl, and many more. Understanding all these concepts and applying them is not easy as it requires special tricks. Tutors of popular JC Chemistry Tuition in Singapore help student in developing these tips and tricks.

31st January 2018, 12:50 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study the following topics of Chemistry easily?

First thing I would like to let you know that the shortcuts and tricks works for a particular type of question and a slight variation in the pattern of question can lead to confusion if you are only dependent on shortcuts rather the actual concept considered for getting the shortcuts or tricks.

So in my advice you should first look for building concept by going through your Chemistry books throughly and then you could look for tricks available in the form video lectures of many sites.

For all the topics mentioned by you the best book is the book by Dr. O.P. Tondon in which easy topics has been dealt throughly in very easy language. Apart from this bbok you can refer to the book by R.C. Mukherjee to practice numerical problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?