2nd December 2012, 11:19 PM
madhu_seema

How to study for GATE entrance exam?

i want to study of mpsc entrance exam please send me the some method of this exams

3rd December 2012, 07:41 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study for GATE entrance exam?

Hi dear................

The eligibility criteria for GATE exam :

The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear for GATE 2012:

Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.

Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.

Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.

List of best books for GATE exam from where you can study for GATE exam.......

Good luck..............
3rd December 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i have completed M.Sc. in biotechnology from dehradun with 68% marks in 2010.
but i have no job after 2 years .now i am unemployed .pls send some good sites for freshers.
pls help me.
3rd December 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year Engg student. I would like to proceed for M Tech through IIT, Mumbai, after BE. So
I am anxious to know about the entrance exam for M Tech.Surendran.
3rd December 2012, 02:33 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

GATE is one of the prestigious exams in India and one of the toughest exams.

In order to get good marks in gate exam you need to prepare too good.

You need to be perfect in the technical field of the subjects.

There are lots of questions going to be asked on the technical side.

You will be given ample time to answer but the only thing you need to do is give your best in order to crack exam.

Practice daily on the questions and give your best.

You will definitely crack the exam if you practice daily for sure.

Thank you,

All the best.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GATE-2013-Books1.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	124622  
3rd December 2012, 03:34 PM
rameswar54

Thumbs up Re: How to study for GATE entrance exam?

If you want to just get qualified in the GATE-2013 exam, then you can select a small portion of your GATE syllabus and practice that. I have attempted GATE-2012 and I according to the question pattern I found out, anyone can get 15marks easily, condition is you should go for answering those questions only which you are sure that right. So with a little more effort any one can jump the cut-off mark of GATE exam.

If you want to get more marks then select half of the syllabus or more and do practice regularly else you can not be able to cope up with the question pattern.

If you are good at the basics of the subjects given in your syllabus then you can practice at home else your can go for training institutes in your area(If it exists). But whichever you choose, you need to practice regularly as I said mentioned before also.

Best of luck.
Try hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?