3rd June 2011, 03:41 PM
manibaladiva

How to study ICAI if I want to study in part time?

now i am finish my +2. i wnt to study icai , if i will study in parttime?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do ICAI course after completion of B.Tech?
  2. How to study Marine engineering from Abroad on part time basis? Fees including hostel?
  3. How can I contact ICAI regarding Registration Number and Study Material Details? -- [New]
  4. Can I get scholarship to do CPT and ICAI course being a candidate of an economically backward family?
  5. Is it tough to study ICAI for Science student? Topics available to study in ICAI dissimilar with B.Com syllabus?
  6. How to study mass communication with bachelor degree in part time?
  7. What should I study after completing B.Com other than ICAI course?
  8. Can I study ICAI course through Distance Education with 48% in B.Com being a Sales Tax Practitioner?
  9. Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?
  10. Is it a good choice to study Higher Education on part time basis after completion of BE with 73% having interest to earn money?
  11. Am I eligible to continue my ICAI program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges under Madras University offering Part Time MCA course?
  14. What should I pursue among B.Com, BBA, BMS and ICAI to study MBA in Abroad being a SYJC candidate?
  15. How can I study through regular or part time after completing B.Com
  16. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  17. Procedure to study ICAI course for B.Com 4th semester student? When I will complete ICAI after completing B.Com?
  18. How to study for B.E part time?
28th September 2015, 01:09 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study ICAI if I want to study in part time?

ICAI stands for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. There are different levels of chartered accountancy course. Stage of this course are:

>>Common Proficiency test.

>>Integrated Professional Competence Course.

>>Final exam.

First of all after 10+2 in order to get enrolled in this course, you need to apply for the Common Proficiency test which is conducted twice every year by the ICAI in June and December. You can apply for the exam at www.icai.org.

This is an objective test containing questions from Mercantile law, Economics, Accountancy and aptitude. You must score at least 50% of aggregate and 30% in each subject to clear this test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?