24th July 2011, 01:16 AM
subbuvaibhav

How to select topics for main exam after studying B.Tech 2 mechanical engineering?

i amstudying b.tech-2 mech engg i wanted to select my topics for main exams are mechanical engg and mathematics.can i make these or any other related to my group so please suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for IAS exam after studying mechanical engineering 2nd year
  2. Which optional subjects should Mechanical Engineering students choose?
  3. Which course has a good scope in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Details about GRE topics, Marks and Scholarships?
  5. Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How can I join into ISRO? I am studying 1st year mechanical engineering
  7. Jobs after B.Tech (mechanical engineering) with 76% marks upto 3rd year?
  8. Where should I do my MS after completing mechanical engineering?
  9. Career guidance on future studies under software and mechanical field? Details about GRE and its topics? -- [New]
  10. What are the main topics in Physics?
  11. Which subjects I should choose for IAS Mains after completing B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  12. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  13. What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical
  14. Suitable stream in M.Tech for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering holder?
  15. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to make my career in engineering? I am studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  17. What can I do on the basis of 73% in 10th, 79% in inter and 75% in B.Tech?
  18. JSPL GET syllabus, papers and important topics for mechanical engineers -- [Most Discussed]
28th September 2015, 01:05 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to select topics for main exam after studying B.Tech 2 mechanical engineering?

The simple solution to select the best topics for the main exams in any branch of engineering is to buy the guide which contains the previous years papers. You can the guide containing last ten years examination papers of mechanical engineering.

Now from the question bank, what you need to do is to tick marks the questions which is frequently asked in the exams so many times and now tick mark or note down the topic on a piece of paper. Analyse the whole question bank, you will finally have a list of important topics of different subjects for the main exam.

Now read the topics from the core books of your subjects of engineering and practice numerical questions and answer writing for such topics to get better marks in the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?