23rd July 2016, 02:28 PM
SHEEBADAS

Can I study ICAI course through Distance Education with 48% in B.Com being a Sales Tax Practitioner?

I have completed my B.Com with 48% arks. And I have also a Sales Tax Practitioner. I want to study ICAI program and want to become a Chartered Accountant. So can I study ICAI course through distance education?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a registered tax practitioner after B.Com?
  2. Can I apply for income tax or sales tax job after B.Com distance
  3. How to study distance education in PG(M.Com)?
  4. How to become sales tax Inspector after completing B.Com? Physically fitness requirement, eligibility criteria and books for preparation of the same?
  5. Can I apply for Income and Sales tax jobs?
  6. How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University
  7. Detailed information about external Diploma(Taxation & Law) course with fee expenses?
  8. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance?
  9. Detailed information regarding Central sales tax, wealth tax and income tax?
  10. How should I study B.E through distance education?
  11. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  12. How to study for income tax department officer after bcom? -- [New]
  13. How become an Income Tax and Sales Tax officer after B.Com and CA IPCC? Which one is better for me?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com along with ICSI and ICAI courses?
  15. What are the courses available to study in abroad for T.Y.B.Com and ICAI candidate? Education Loan facility to study in Abroad?
  16. Higher study in USA for B.Com passed student from UGC approved distance college?
  17. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the colleges in CG in which I can do correspondence course? I have done PG in History
25th July 2016, 02:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study ICAI course through Distance Education with 48% in B.Com being a Sales Tax Practitioner?

CA course is basically offered via correspondence mode. You can very much register for the course after completion of your +2 level. Moreover, if you are a B.Com graduate having scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate, you can skip the foundation level and can get admission directly in the next level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?