6th January 2014, 08:16 PM
Sandeep.Pothu

How to study instrumentation after studying B.Tech first year

respected,
iam studying btech first year. i want to study instrumantation.
please give the details.
thanks
sandeep p
+91 8096211256

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MBA after studying B.E in instrumentation engineering final year
  2. How to obtain MBA degree without actually going to college or by doing Correspondence? Is Masters certificate of competency recognized?
  3. What should I do to study GATE or CAT? I am studying B.E electronics and instrumentation engineering
  4. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  5. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in M.E Instrumentation? Is there any management quota for the PG course?
  7. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  8. What are the benefit of studying instrumentation craft?
  9. Can I study B.Com CA through correspondence? I am studying in 2nd year B.Com
  10. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material?
  11. Which are the companies offering inplant training within India? I am studying electronics and instrumentation engineering
  12. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. What should I study between GATE and CAT?
  14. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  15. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What should I do after B.E in Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. What to do to join ISRO after btech in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I prepare for RRB? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?