21st March 2012, 07:00 PM
M.Santhosh Murali

What is the procedure to get admission in M.E Instrumentation? Is there any management quota for the PG course?

I am 3rd year BE EEE student studying in Trichirappalli. I want to study ME Instrumentation. Is it possible to get the admission for this Faculty. If so than what is the procedure? Like UG do you have any management quota for this PG course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Civil? I have completed diploma in Civil
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
  3. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  4. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  5. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  6. Procedure to get admission in SSN College of Engineering under Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  8. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota?
  9. Procedure to get admission in MMM engineering college Gorakhpur under NRI management quota
  10. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  11. Is there any procedure of getting admission in IIT or NIT for M.Tech program without appearing in GATE exam?
  12. Whom and where to contact for admission through management quota in VIT or SRM? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to get admission in RV engineering college under Management Quota? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Admission procedure through management quota in AKGEC Ghaziabad?
  15. How to apply for management quota in top colleges in Hyderabad?
  16. How may I get details about Management quota? How can I avail this quota?
  17. Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card?
  18. How can I get admission in BVS under Management quota? I've passed 12th std with PCB with 67% marks
10th July 2012, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in M.E Instrumentation? Is there any management quota for the PG course?

m last year e.c engg student in gujrat i wanna do m.e in gujrat so wat kind of procedure dere r to do dis??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?