7th September 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How to study master in germany after graduating in pharmacy college

i am graduated from pharmacy collage and i want to study master in Germany, so i want to know about universities offer master in (pharmaceutics, drug delivery) in english

Related Questions:
  1. What is the masters in pharmacy faculty? Which are the colleges in germany offering master in Pharmacy?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  3. How to study masters education in germany?
  4. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery?
  5. List of universities in Germany offering Master program in Pharmacy(taught in English)?
  6. Aggregate required to apply for B.Pharmacy in Germany? How much scholarship can I get -- [New]
  7. What is needed to study Pharmacy in Germany?
  8. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  11. How to study in Germany after studying B.Tech in mechanical
  12. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  13. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  14. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  15. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  16. Which colleges I can get in AP having secured a rank of 7700 in GPAT?
  17. Can I do Ph.D in any German Universities after PG in Mechanical Machine Design?
  18. Which Indian universities offer Masters in Pharmacy to foreign students? How to get scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?