17th June 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

How to study Physics and which are the best books of Physics in 12th for CBSE

how to study physics and which is a best book of physics in 12 for cbse

31st May 2015, 09:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Physics and which are the best books of Physics in 12th for CBSE

As physics is one of the most interesting subject and it is easy to score good marks in the board examination even on not hard work.

But I know it is also a difficult subject for some of the sudents who takes it is as tough and goes on becoming more hard. So I will suggest you to study it as interesting subject.

Generally the questions in the examination are not much hard and all the questions are from the NCERT text books Part I and II. So if a candidate have complete knowledge of it and keep on revising it. You will definitely score better. Also try to proof the derivation and application and uses of instrument regularly.

If you have more interest then you can also use to solve other side books for the numerical problems to make deep knowledge.

But must solve the numerical and exercise questions of the NCERT books for the good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?