5th October 2012, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.A English?

I want to join BA English now. I want to know it is possible to join now in the month of October. Pls kindly answer.

16th June 2015, 12:05 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.A English?

BA stands for the Bachelor of Arts.

In order to take admission in bachelor of arts in English, you need to follow the simple steps:

>>First of all select the university in which you are interested to take admission.

>>The academic year generally begins in the month of June and in July in some universities, so apply for the bachelor's degree in the desired universities.

>>In some universities direct admission is given whereas in some universities like Delhi universities, cut off marks are generated and if your percentage of marks in 10+2 is above the cut off marks then you are eligible to take admission otherwise not.

However it is not possible to take admission in any university in the month of October because admission is closed in almost every university of India in the month of July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?